5. NORTH-WEST-EAST SERBIA 8 days 6 nights
This unique tour with our legendary 4×4 yellow ‘’Panda’’ will take You to a circular voyage Through Serbia. The tour is departing from the North, from Novi Sad, then goes to the Fruska Gora mountain, throughout the Srem plain, across the river Sava all the way to Cer mountain and Sokolske mountain, the sights of important Serbian history heritage. The journey will take you furhrt to the east to Oplenac, the last resting place of Karadjordjevic family, famous Serbian royal dynasty. We will then continue to go East, to Homolj Mountains rich in tick forests and breathtaking river springs descending down the mountain slopes. You will feel the spirit of the untainted Serbia on whose mountains, by the ancient legends, used to be the habitat of fairy’s witch “used to heal the people with so called the living water and herbs“
You will have the opportunity to see the many springs and small remote villages as you pass the hidden forest paths and mountain dirt roads. This region is famous by well-preserved sights of medieval heritage, folklore costumes, old craftsmanship and traditional architecture.
Your experience will be completed by enjoying the traditional cuisine prepared in authentic village households. The road will lead you further towards Danube and Banat with unique Deliblatska sand-plane, Serbian desert -in the heart of Europe. Driving through the sand plane is a unique experience and a challenge as per the fact that it is leading through the sand-paths.
Tour will end with the return to Novi Sad.
Tour includes driving in the line guided by our guides on the head of the line, and participants of the tour will all be connected by radio stations during entire journey. There is a possibility to take turns between the participants on the front of the line with our guide as agreed between participants.
Indicative tour program:
- Arrival to Serbia: Our guide will meet you at the airport upon your arrival or in front of your hotel in Belgrade
- Transfer by our vehicle to Novi Sad
- accommodation in 2 bedded hotel rooms, introduction with the tour leader
- Taking over the vehicles and test drive with fiat panda 4×4
- breakfast at the hotel at 7:30am
- reunion in front of the hotel at 8am and official start of Pandavventura
THE DAY SPENT ON THE JAIL INMATES PATHS:
we will go through Fruska Gora mountain, Srem plane as well as Cer mountain passing the forest paths named JAIL INMATES paths.
- Distance from Novi Sad to Banja Koviljaca -230km
- Snack, lunch, coffee break, another snack and dinner are provided
- accommodation at 2 bedded rooms with the bathroom at an ethnic village
- 7;30 am breakfast at ethnic village, departure to your Pandavventura at 8h am
- DAY ON THE ROAD TO THE BIG CHROSS:
- You will see Sokolske mountains and monasteries, while traveling alongside beautiful mountain landscapes on the amazing mountain roads.
- Distance: Banja Koviljaca-Krupanj-Valjevo around 200km
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, coffee brake, snack and dinner.
- accommodation in 2 bedded hotel room with private bathrooms
- 7;30am breakfast at the hotel, departure to your Pandavventura at 8h am
ROYAL TOMB AND VINE CELLAR DAY: we will see village roads and amazing landscapes, we will tour and taste the vine at the vine cellars
- We will see the royal crypt, the Serbian royal families final resting place-Oplenac
- Distance: Valjevo-Lipovica about 200km
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, coffee break, snack and dinner will be provided
- accommodation at the rooms with the bathroom at an ethnic household
- MOUNTAIN DAY: this journey will take you to the mountain tops, followed by the water alongside the roads, in the form of streams, river springs and waterfalls
- Distance: Svilajnac-Majdanpek about 250km
- breakfast, snack and lunch emerged in wilderness (pre-packed military meals), coffee break, snack and dinner will be provided
- accommodation at the hotel in 2 bedded rooms with bathroom
- hotel breakfast at 7:30am. Reunion in front of the hotel and the departure at 8am
- EUROPEAN DESERT DAY
- Danube gorge, Danube, Serbian desert- Deliblat sand planes
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, coffee break, another snack and dinner will be provided
- Distance- Majdanpek-Novi sad, about 250km
- 5.day will end with the formal dinner during which we will revoke the memories of our Pandavvetura voyage.
- hotel accommodation in 2 bedded rooms with the bathroom
- hotel breakfast at 8:30am.
- transfer to Belgrade
- Touring the Belgrade
- lunch in the restaurant at Skadarlia and a coffee brake on one of the rafts (splav) on the river Sava
- dinner at ethnic restaurant
- accommodation at the hotel-2 bedded rooms
- breakfast and transfer to the airport
- in case the time allows it and in base of your flight itinerary -further Belgrade sight-seeing and lunch at the restaurant.
Departures: all year round, depending on weather conditions
Price for 2 adults would be 1880 euros, extra charge for each child from age 7 to age 14 is
490 euros. Extra charge for 2 single rooms is 170euros.
All-inclusive package includes:
- meet and great at the airport and transfer to Novi Sad
- Overnights in 2 bedded rooms with private bathroom in hotels and ethnic villages
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, coffee break, another snack and dinner for each day of the tour.
- One drink with each meal or one liter of mineral water per tour participant
- Fiat Panda 4×4 equipped with radio stations and prepared for a soft off-road experience.
- All the entry tickets
- All the fuel needed as well as the guides assistance.
- Tour leader will lead the line with our 4×4 Fiat Panda.
- Stickers with participant names will be attached on the vehicles.
- Souvenir memento Pandavventura
- transfer back to the airport
- short sight-seeing tour if the time allows it, depending on your return flight timing (this last article is not mandatory)
NOTE: All not nominated in the above list and the package description is not included in the price of the tour.