2. North-West Serbia -2 days/one night
In this unique yellow Panda 4×4 tour, we will take you on a circular journey across north west Serbia, that starts in Novi Sad, across Fruska Gora mountain, throughout the Srem plain on the side slopes of Fruska Gora then across the Srem plane ,across the river Sava all the way to Cer mountain and Sokolske mountain, the sights of important Serbian history heritage .You will feel the spirit of the untainted Serbia on whose mountains, by the ancient legends, used to be the habitat of fairies witch “used to heal the people with so called the living water and herbs“
You will have the opportunity to see the many springs and small remote villages as you pass the hidden forest paths and mountain dirt roads. This region is famous by well preserved sights of medieval heritage, folklore costumes, old craftsmanship and traditional architecture.
Your experience will be completed by enjoying the traditional cuisine prepared in authentic village households.
This tour ends by returning to Novi Sad
Tour includes driving in the line guided by our guides on the head of the line, and participants of the tour will all be connected by radio stations during entire journey. There is a possibility to take turns between the participants on the front of the line with our guide as agreed between participants.
Indicative tour program:
- meeting on the parking lot in front of the hotel at 7:30 am and leaving for a PANDAVVENTURA
- THE DAY SPENT ON THE JAIL INMATES PATHS: we will go through Fruska Gora mountain, Srem plane as well as Cer mountain passing the forest paths named JAIL INMATES paths.
Distance from Novi Sad to Banja Koviljaca -230km
Snack, lunch, coffee break, another snack and dinner are provided
Accommodation will be in 2 bedded rooms with the bathroom located in an ethno-village
- 7;30am breakfast at ethnic village, departure at 8h am
DAY ON THE ROAD TO THE BIG CHROSS:
You will see Sokolske mountains, monasteries, vine cellars, royal tombs while traveling alongside beautiful mountain landscapes during the drive along amazing mountain roads.
Distance: Banja Koviljaca-Krupanj-Valjevo-Novi Sad all around 250km
Breakfast, snack, lunch, coffee brake, snack and dinner.
Departures: all year round, depending on weather conditions
Price for 2 adults would be 650 euros, extra charge for each child from age 7 to age 14 is
120 euros. Extra charge for 2 single rooms is 50 euros
All-inclusive package includes:
- Overnights in 2 bedded rooms with private bathroom in hotels and ethnic villages
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, coffee break, another snack and dinner for each day of the tour.
- One drink with each meal or one liter of mineral water per tour participant
- Fiat Panda 4×4 equipped with radio stations and prepared for a soft off-road experience.
- All the entry tickets
- All the fuel needed as well as the guides assistance.
- Tour leader will lead the line with our 4×4 Fiat Panda.
- Stickers with participant names will be attached on the vehicles.
- Souvenir memento Pandavventura
NOTE: All not nominated in the above list and the package description is not included in the price of the tour.